About SERVPRO of St. Augustine
Tom & Robin Braddock
Owners of SERVPRO of St. Augustine
SERVPRO of St. Augustine understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of St. Augustine specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage. SERVPRO of St. Augustine can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. We are state licensed in mold remediation, and OSHA licensed in lead, asbestos removal, and biohazard cleanup.
Our local staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification), rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of St. Augustine.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call 904-829-0665 today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust. Our local franchise has been in business with Tom and Robin Braddock since 1981, over 35 years!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Community Associations Institute (CAI), Northeast Florida Chapter, 2016-2018
- Ellen Taylor, Ponte Vedra Division, St. John's County Chamber, Ambassador, 2017-2018
- Lauren Braddock, Northeast Florida Builder's Association (NEFBA), YPG Board, 2016-2018
- Michael Mitchell, St. Johns County Chamber, Small Business Council, Communications Chair, 2016
- Northeast Florida Builders Association (NEFBA), 2015-2018
- St. Augustine & St. Johns County Board of Realtors, 2016-2018
- St. Johns Builders Council, 2016-2017
- St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce, 2015-2018
- St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce, Ponte Vedra Beach Division, 2015-2018
- Tom and Robin Braddock, First Coast Blessings in a Backpack, Board of Directors, 2014-2018
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked SERVPRO #7 out of its top 500 Franchises.
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked SERVPRO #4 out of its top 500 Franchises.
- John Howard, Associate of the Year, St. Johns Builder's Council
- Michael Mitchell, St. Johns County Chamber Ambassador of the Month, August
- Ellen Taylor, Ambassador, Ponte Vedra Division, St. John's County Chamber
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked SERVPRO #48 out of its top 500 Franchises.
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked SERVPRO #12 out of its top 500 Franchises.