Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Dryer Vent Fire Cleanup


SERVPRO of St. Augustine was called in to mitigate fire, smoke, and soot damage caused by a dryer vent in St Johns County. Luckily these homeowners were home at... READ MORE



Large Fire Loss in St. Johns


A fire broke out late at night in a St. Johns County Convention Center Ballroom. SERVPRO of St. Augustine was on the scene within 45 minutes to start mitigating... READ MORE



Fire and Water Damage at World Golf Village Resort


A trade show display malfunction caused a fire damage in the ball room of this World Golf Village Resort in St. Augustine. SERVPRO of St. Augustine was there wi... READ MORE



Devastating House Fire in St. Augustine


This family knew who to call when their lives were changed by a fire caused by their family room fireplace. SERVPRO of St. Augustine quickly got this family's h... READ MORE



Fire Damage, Crescent Beach Residence


A faulty circuit in the electrical panel caused a fire in the garage. Fire damage was limited to the garage, but there was heavy smoke damage done to the interi... READ MORE



Commercial Fire Damage in St. Augustine, Florida


This photo shows damage as a result of fire and water damage in a commercial building in St. Augustine, Florida. Notice the extent of the water, fire, and smoke... READ MORE



Smoke Damages Home in St. Augustine Beach


A small fire on the stove can wreak havoc on your whole kitchen! Even the glasses in the cabinets were covered in soot. No worries, a few days of SERVPRO style ... READ MORE



Commercial Fire Damage/ HVAC Cleaning


This business in St. Augustine sustained a fire loss. These are the before/after photos of the duct cleaning during the fire restoration process. Maintaining ... READ MORE



Fire Damages St. Augustine Beach Home


Fire heavily damaged this Kitchen. This "before" photo was taken a few days after fire fighters extinguished the fire that affected every room in the house. SER... READ MORE



Fire Damages Home in the Shores


This fire occurred in a guest bedroom. When the repairs were made the customer was amazed that the smoke smell was gone and the bedroom looked "Like it never ev... READ MORE



Fire Damage in St. Augustine Kitchen


Fires wreak havoc upon a home. You must not only deal with the fire damage in your home, but there will be smoke damage and the water damage from putting the fi... READ MORE



Wood Furniture Restoration in St. Augustine Beach


SERVPRO of St. Augustine restored this cabinet without the need for costly refinishing. The homeowner was happy the cabinet did not need to be replaced.



Fire Damages St. Augustine Beach Home


This fire was the result of a cigarette in a garbage can in the kitchen. Notice the extent of the damage to the cabinets in the first picture. Our crew came in ... READ MORE



Fire Damages St. Augustine Home


This St. Augustine home experienced severe fire damage to the kitchen area. There was also heavy water damage as the Fire Department used plenty of water to put... READ MORE



Fire Damages Saint Augustine Home


Before and after pictures of a stairway that had been badly damaged by a fire, but amazingly cleaned and restored by the SERVPRO of St. Augustine team. SERVPRO ... READ MORE