SERVPRO St. Augustine was called to this home after a pipe under this sink leaked and caused a serious moisture issue. After water had been leaking for quiet some time. Once discovered the home owner called SERVPRO.
We arrived quickly and started working on removing the excess water immediately. It is important to take care of moisture problems as quickly as possible because if it is left for too long, you can develop secondary issues such as mold growth.
In order to prevent those secondary issues and mitigate further damage, we use drying equipment such as you see placed under this sink to help the moisture to evaporate rapidly. Luckily there was not a mold issue this time.
If you have a water loss, call SERVPRO of St. Augustine.